The Epic Trail Vall de Boí 42K is a 42 km distance race run on a technical and spectacular course including a 5,600 m elevation gain. This circular route goes through peripheral area of the National Park and the mountains that surround the Vall de Boí. The race starts and finishes in Barruera.
Aigüestortes and Lake Sant Maurici National Park is one of Spain’s fourteen national parks and the only one in Catalonia. Located in the heart of the Pyrenees, adjoining the Ordesa and Mont Perdut parks and the French Pyrenees, the park is an excellent representation of the main ecosystems found in Catalonia’s high-mountain areas.
This one-of-a-kind protected natural area in southern Europe is characterized by peaks over three thousand meters high; rivers, canyons, waterfalls, and marshes that make you truly feel you are in a land of water; 200 lakes of a variety of shapes and colors and a wide range of plants and animals fighting to survive in a harsh physical environment.
12 PM - 8 PM
6 AM - 7 AM
Registration - 42KM | +2.800M
- Bib and chip of single use.
- Refreshments during the race.
- Accident insurance.
- Medical Service.
- Finisher gift for the participants who finish the race.
- The minimum age will be of 18 years on the race date.
- Registration limited to 700 participants.
- 01.11.21-02.04.22 60€
- 03.04.22-03.05.22 66€
- 04.05.22-01.07.22 72€
By registering, each runner makes the following undertaking:
- I declare that I have read and understood the Epic Trail Vall de Boí 42K regulations.
- I understand and accept the conditions of participation as laid down in the regulations.
- I undertake to comply with all stipulations of said regulations.
- I declare that I am aware of all medical contraindications that may be caused by participation in the race and I discharge the organizers of liability for any problem that may arise during the race and is not considered negligence on my part.
- Date: 02.07.21
- Start: 8 AM
- Distance: 42KM
- Accumulated elevation: 5.600M
- Max. Altitude: 2.731M
- Min. Altitude: 1.095M
- Max: 10h